Official thread to practise English (whine = punish)

Normas básicas de funcionamiento del hilo

1- nada de pedir que se te hagan/corrijan redacciones o se ocultará.
2- postead sobre el tema antes de preguntar alguna duda o se ocultará.
3- nada de preguntar sobre resources o se ocultará.

Mensi

#150 Dead Set and life on mars know, but im serch a tv o film about English society and people

T

Red Dwarf = classic English humor

SoyLoPeor

#151 Skins is a teen serie about UK teens (everything happens in Bristol), but not like the other teen series, take a look

Seriously, watch two or three episodes.

P.D. I love Cassie, she's fucking crazy.

Cassie: Do you remember when you ride with me in the ambulance after I tried to kill myself?
Jal: Of course.
Cassie: That's what love feels like

or

"I like boats. They go places"

Gavax
alexw0w

shiiiiiiiiiit nigger

T

What means shiiiiiiiiiit ?

P

Shit = crap.

Gavax

Me sorry for bad english but good people in country i come from i read not Ispagnol but i want to friend europe people for money.

Can i have key ?

T

Israel is in Europe

xEDAH

Umm tho the guy got trapped in a dungeon and Brian......

.........Brian is the name of his little dick, hes not a MV user for sure, he was playing with it when he got trapped, watching "pr0n" on a mobile device... dude next time go out and try to get a blowjob from a bitch, it's free!.
There are tons of bitches up here waiting to suck cocks like if they were taking their last breath, soo dont be a CUNT. Go out! chill, have fun, and don't play WoW anymore.

post date: ALL BTCHS

Gavax
A

I thought you were going to have really interesting conversations in this thread but I just can see people talking about sucking dicks lol.

So whatŽs going on?? ItŽs friday, I didnŽt go out today, and I wonŽt tomorrow either, am I getting old? IŽm 23, am I boring? Maybe. Does it happen to someone else? I hope so? Am I bored now? Sure :D

#161 btw, from the minute 1:53 he becomes really crazy I love the video

C

My tailor is rich.

S

I like the intention of this thread but I think we should propose an interesting subject to talk about to make it worthy :P Any random shitty subject will do xD

sacnoth

Just make one up, any will do it.

/is out of ideas atm

Prava

What if we discuss the pros and cons of the new American health bill? Nothing better to use an english related discussion in order to talk (well, write and read in this case) in english.

What do you think?

T

I would rather discuss whether or not Paris Hilton is actually attractive.

Or scrambled eggs.

Your choice.

NeB1

"practise", in that point I stopped reading

Eristoff

You have watched 72 minutes of video today.

A

#166 I think that Obama had a really great idea trying to change the system in that way.
The only negative point that I find is that USA will have to spend a lot of money now in paying doctors, more hospitals, medical stuff and all that..
Where do you think they will get the money from? More taxes? I donŽt know if they have reserved founds for that kind of affaires, but what itŽs sure is that they will invest a huge amount of money, if this plan goes on for many years (I hope so).

If we hadnŽt free health services in spain, and suddenly someone wanted to change the system...how many years would it take to us to make possible that change??

America overtakes Spain a lot in this kind of ideas...ones possible to be made in America, another ones impossible to think in Spain.

M

how do you turn this on?

JonaN

#168 Don't see why :O, as far as I know, both -ize and -ise are gramatically correct

A

#172 practice is the noun, practise, the verb.

I have to practise more because IŽm really bad at doing practices.

sacnoth

#173 So u're basically saying he's right. Here 'practise' is a verb (used with the -ize spelling in the States)

I

Choose wisely!

ukuki

How is this thread suposed to go? can I just say how great man I am? I am greatest than a cat with wings.

Yes, i did not read #1

SomeSay

So uhm.. what's the point of this thread again? are we supposed to talk about random shit in here or what? because I don't know where the f is Brian

Schneizel

niggah stole my english

Gavax

ze = Lord British
se = Captain America

Localize = UK
Localise = US

Randomize
Randomise

R415T

Greets!

What am I supose to write here? I did it for the lulz?

Tema cerrado