Electronic Entertainment Expo 2011 (7-9 Junio)

Spank

GG Square, que BioWare, Bethseda y 2K entre otras han entendido mejor como a esto. Desde el KH1 y el FFX goodbye hamygo.

Me apunto una esperanza mas, algun Katamari!

ArThoiD

Pues a mi me gustan todos menos el Hitman y el Heroes Ruin ese...

Spank

Por cierto, la web para seguir las novedades de Square-Enix en el E3

http://na.square-enix.com/e3/

B

Lineup de THQ... sin Darksiders 2

* Margaritaville Online – An everyday escape to a tropical paradise inspired by the lifestyle of author and singer-songwriter, Jimmy Buffett, Margaritaville Online is an immersive 3D online social game, filled with frozen concoctions, music and adventure.
o Platforms: Facebook and iOS devices
o Scheduled Release Date: Fall 2011

• Metro: Last Light – A gripping, story-driven first person shooter, Metro: Last Light is the highly anticipated sequel to 2010′s critically acclaimed cult classic Metro 2033.
    o Platforms: Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and PC
    o Scheduled Release Date: Scheduled for calendar 2012

• Mx vs ATV(R): Alive(TM) DLC- Capture the spectacle of motocross and the essence of competitive racing with the best riders, authentic licensed events and parts and gear from the latest manufacturers. Mx vs ATV: Alive is now available and a dedicated online store consists of rider gear, tracks, modes, and branded vehicles, such as Suzuki, Yamaha, KTM, and Honda.
    o Platforms: Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3
    o Scheduled Release Date: DLC Schedule on MXvsATV.com

• Saints Row: The Third- The highly anticipated next installment in the open world Saints Row(R)series, the over-the-top third-person action title gives players control of the Third Street Saints at the height of power. Take a tank skydiving or call in a satellite-targeted airstrike on gangs in the most outlandish gameplay scenarios ever seen.
    o Scheduled Release Date: Holiday 2011
    * uDraw GameTablet (uDraw Studio(TM): Instant Artist(TM) and Pictionary(TM)) – Launched for the Wii during Holiday 2010, the innovative, revolutionary game system that established a new category of play is coming to two more game systems. The uDraw GameTablet will come bundled with uDraw Studio: Instant Artist, which features versatile and easy-to-use tools for users to create anything from simple doodles to intricate masterpieces. Created exclusively for the uDrawTM on Xbox 360 and PS3, Pictionary features new clues – and new functionality.
    o Scheduled Release Date: Holiday 2011

• UFC(R) Personal Trainer – Set personal goals and achieve real results with an unparalleled mixed martial arts (MMA) fitness program designed with assistance from the National Academy of Sports Medicine (NASM) and leading MMA training experts Greg Jackson, Mark DellaGrotte and Javier Mendez.
    o Platforms: Kinect(TM) for Xbox 360, PlayStation(R)Move for PlayStation 3 and Wii
    o Scheduled Release Date: June 28, 2011

• UFC(R) Undisputed(TM) 3 – The critically acclaimed and best-selling MMA videogame franchise returns to take players inside the Octagon(TM), delivering UFC action focused on intense toe-to-toe combat, impressive visual presentation and increased accessibility. Featuring the addition of PRIDE(R) Mode, a brand new submission system, new ways to finish the fight and increased accessibility through both traditional and simplified gameplay controls, players will experience intense combat and a pure adrenaline rush ever time they step inside the Octagon.
    o Scheduled Release Date: January 2012

• UFC(R) Undisputed(TM) Fight Nation – The best of UFC is now on Facebook. Players fight against friends, amateur players and real UFC fighters as they train to become a legend of the sport.
    o Platforms: Facebook and iOS devices
    o Release Date: Available Now

• Warhammer 40,000: Dark Millennium/b Online – Set in the dark and violent Warhammer 40,000 universe, Dark Millennium(TM) Online seamlessly blends the scale and strategy of MMORPGs with the fast-paced combat of an action game to provide an all-new level of intensity and excitement.
    o Platform: PC
    o Scheduled Release Date: To be announced

• Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team/b – For the first time on consoles, players can step directly in the boots of an elite Space Marine unit sent to explore and assault a gigantic Ork Kroozer, facing waves of Orks and Tyranid attacks in an exciting arcade-style shooter. Tied to Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine, this title rewards players with an exclusive weapon for use in Space Marine multiplayer, a Powersword, available only through Kill Team gameplay.
    o Platforms: Xbox LIVE(R) and PlayStation Network
    o Scheduled Release Date: Summer 2011

• Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine – Players of this third-person action/shooter step into the armor of superhuman warrior Captain Titus of the Ultramarines, humanity’s last hope for survival in a war-torn future. In a brutally violent world based on the rich science fiction universe of Warhammer 40,000, players fight against the savage Orks and the unholy forces of Chaos in an attempt to save a besieged Forge World.
    o Scheduled Release Date: September 6, 2011
    * WWE(R) 12 – WWE ’12 will celebrate the rebirth of the iconic and authentic simulation franchise through a bigger game, badder presentation and better gameplay than ever before, delivering long-awaited critical improvements to the core gameplay experience, the most creative and extensive feature set to date and a visceral, edgy and polished presentation.
    o Platforms: Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 and Wii [/i]

Spank

No me llama ni uno.

Faltan 4:25h para que empieze lo de Konami! Merecerá la pena? xD

Denian

El unico que pinta bien es Margaritaville Online

Dante88

¿? xD Porque la de Sony es a las 2 de la mañana si siempre ha sido a las 20:00 o por ahí.

Pues nada, supongo que veré la de Nintendo y ya esta.

Como la cagan, primero haciéndolo tan pronto, cuando la fecha buena es en Julio y luego con estos horarios :/

Resa

* Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine ? Players of this third-person action/shooter step into the armor of superhuman warrior Captain Titus of the Ultramarines, humanity?s last hope for survival in a war-torn future. In a brutally violent world based on the rich science fiction universe of Warhammer 40,000, players fight against the savage Orks and the unholy forces of Chaos in an attempt to save a besieged Forge World.
o Scheduled Release Date: September 6, 2011

Un hack & Slash en PC?? Están loco o qué? xd

B

Sakurai presente! Smash Bros!

Also eso confirma que hay algo sobre el 25 aniversario de Zelda en camino. Espero que no sea otra colección de roms como las de Mario y Dragon Quest aunque será lo más probable xD

2 respuestas
Pedrosa7

estaba claro que tenian que presentar ya un SMB, ya fuera en 3DS o en Cafe, prefiero en 3DS porfavor

2 3 respuestas
B

#790 Me suena mas a bombazo para Cafe.

1 1 respuesta
Resa

#790 Y para qué sirve un SSB si no puedes jugarlo varios en la misma consola partiendote el culo.

Además, las borracheras jugando al SSB son legendarias.

X-Crim

#789 ou yesssssssssssssss :D

alberthoven

#790 Ojalá sea en 3DS y con un buen modo online :qq:

1 respuesta
freskito24

#789 all my money

#794 Te imaginas que sale para las 2? :qq:

PiTiFiNi

Seria muy dificil hacer un SSB en una portatil, en los escenarios mas anchos no se veria una ñeja, ya cuesta verlo en pantallas considerablemente grandes.
Un ejemplo es New Pork City

en el que si cada jugador estaba en una punta no veias absolutamente nada.
Aunque tambien me imagino el tipico modo este de llevar la consola encendida con el juego mientras paseas y si te cruzas a alguien haciendo lo mismo pelea solo...

Yo espero que sea en el Cafe.

B

#791 Pienso lo mismo, ademas es que seria lo mas acertado.

Pedrosa7

no pienso para nada igual, todo se puede hacer para que se vea en una pantalla menor y portatil, yo espero que sea para 3DS, pero que si es para Cafe, y es de salida que me den 3 ya!

B

Va a ser un compilación de roms de Zeldas pre-gamecube en un DVD para Wii, hacedme caso coño xD

1 respuesta
Spank

#799 Te maldigo y espero que no xD

Fenix-1

#780 No te olvides de Hitman, también de Eidos.

Los que has dicho más Hitman son los que me llaman, lo demás mierdo.

alejo

Me hacen gracia los comentarios sobre Square.

¿De verdad alguien cree que la Eidos pre-Square seria capaz de manejar tantos proyectos de semejante magnitud, si no tuviera a un gigante como SE detras?

1 respuesta
Spank

La página de Konami va uber petada xD veremos a ver si no me quedo sin ver la conferencia

B

+El nuevo Syndicate será un FPS con foco en el multiplayer, fuck that shit

+Metal Gear Solid Collection HD
Zone of Enders HD Collection
Metal Gear Solid Snake Eater 3D
ICO/SotC HD Collection HD
HD Silent Hill HD CollectionHD
Neverdead
Contra
Prey 2
Tomb Raider
Dark Souls
Soul Calibur 5

B

http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2011-06-03-how-ms-will-make-xbl-and-kinect-better

"A source told us Microsoft is expected to "serve the hardcore" at the show with its Kinect announcements."

Me pregunto si Microsoft tendrá algo para alguien como yo al que no le interesa absolutamente nada Kinect.

Watch

#802 Pone el dinero, pero no el talento. Y bien contento que estoy, Deus Ex: HR de momento no hace más que sorprenderme gratamente.

B

En serio a quien le interesa kinect?

3 1 respuesta
G4tts

A mi xD

spoiler
1 respuesta
B

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=432368

I was at a game store today (Australia) and noticed that the new release list now has God of War 4

ahah ahora ya no os sorprenderéis cuando lo anuncien en la conferencia, poco a poco os voy destrozando el E3.

xTr3m1S

Venga, venga, que me he montado un proxy con los servers de Amazon solo para ver el streaming, que empiece esto joder.

Usuarios habituales