La formación de M5

Spank

Lurkeando en Reddit me he encontrado un post acojonante de la historia de como se formó M5, el propio Alex la aprueba y en los comentarios aporta más datos interesantes sobre la formación de lo que es hoy por hoy el mejor equipo de League of Legends. A mí me ha tocado la patata y me ha parecido muy curioso la de casualidades que se han dado para que este equipo saliera adelante, un 10 para los rusos.

Traducción por parte de doJi

The Rise of Moscow 5.

I've just realized that many people have no idea about the way they started as a team. Many people think that they just formed as Empire and started to wreck faces but this is far and far away from the truth. Here I've tried to create the timeline from various sources, including old Alex's interviews in russian and my own memory, about their progress. So here we go.

• 3 years ago Alex Ich started to play LoL with m1sha and some other guys. As for every new team there were some tensions - some people joined the team, some people left. Alex Ich eventually left the team too.

• Alex Ich joined Dimegio (the team which became SK Gaming later) where he played with Arenae in the middle. The team was good - they took a couple of 1st places in weekly Go4LoL tournaments. These were the times of blind picks so there could be same champions on every team and every team had Malphite solo top.

• Genja was pwning ranked solo queue with his Ashe where he reached 2300 elo by playing Ashe only. Alex Ich told many times that he didn't like this player and didn't realize that Genja is Russian

• 2 years ago the first strong russian team of Alex Ich, m1sha, Genja, Zulin and Darien appeared under the tag of MTG. Alex Ich played as jungler at that time because it was impossible to find a good jungler but Alex was not the worst case but not the best too. As time passed Alex realized that team didn't practice a lot, people were missing scrims so they were playing subpar and finally disbanded. Official reason - Darien is feeder.

• Later team MyRevenge was created. It consisted of Alex Ich, m1sha, FlashInTheNight, Genja and Zulin.

• The team was relatively good but just before qualifiers to Dreamhack Alex Ich went to inactive because of the permanent issues with internet and some problems in real life. He tried to return later, but team decided to continue with the current roster because of the uncertainty with Alex's internet connection. The team lost qualifiers and Alex was considered as a "traitor" and FlashInTheNight as "unskill" - if I recall correctly he missed either Karthus's wall or Cassio's ulti in the clutch moment.

• Then there were 2 months of inactive for Alex Ich when he didn't play in League of Legends at all. But he finally decided to return to League of Legends to play with m1sha. Then Alex contacted Darien, so the new team was formed: Alex Ich, Darien, Genja, Gosu Pepper and Simple Reactions. However at that time it was agreed to kick Gosu Pepper and Simple Reactions and bring in m1sha and Zulin - Alex played 3vs3 with these guys and knew them very well from MTG. Finally, a year later the first roster met together again. Darien - top, m1sha - mid, Alex Ich - jungle, Zulin - support, Genja - rdd.

• This team was doing fine in the beginning - Top 1 in Russia, without a doubt. Moreover, the 3 of Darien, Alex Ich and Genja were top 3 ranked players at that time. They trained a lot and after some networking joined Team Empire - the organization was interested in League of Legends division.

• The team was playing, participating in tournaments and training but there were 2 permanent sources of flame. The first one between m1sha and Darien (if you think that Reginald is expressive then you didn't hear the swear between these 2. Reginald is definition of polite man here ). The second one was between Genja and Zulin - these 2 were kind of hard to work together - both are very experienced players with their own understanding of the game. Then there was some conflict between Alex Ich and m1sha.

• And then after the loss to Delta PL, just before the 1st qualifier for Kiev, Alex decided to quit the team because of the unhealthy attitude and lack of support from the organization - he once mentioned that he had 1st conversation with manager only after he announced his departure. Alex later rejected an offer from Wetdream to join AL and an offer from SK, but decided to create his own team with FlashInTheNight, Wewillfailer, Chosen and bbqomgwtf. After the loss in the 1st qualifier to Kiev team disbanded and Chosen went inactive.

• Finally, both Alex Ich and Genja had a conversation about what to do next. They agreed on future plans and decided to call Darien. The 3 players agreed about future of the team and Alex assured that this kind of behavior will not happen again - they agreed to make all decisions as a team. They were looking for 2 more players - support for Genja and jungler because Alex wanted to play mid and in the end lady luck turned her face to the team.

• Alex was playing duo q with Gosu Pepper for some time and in the end asked him to join the team. He also asked about possible good junglers and Gosu mentioned that there is some guy at 1800 elo who seemed to be nice jungler - DiamondProx. Alex came to Genja with proposal to bring Gosu Pepper and DiamondProx, Genja agreed, they tried to play some games and started to own hard. Not everything was great since the beginning but potential was here. Alex Ich many times mentioned that the chance to find one of the best junglers in the world among your friends at 1800 elo is close to zero but this time they were extremely lucky. So Team Empire (now known as Moscow Five) was formed in its current state. Then there were 2nd qualifier for Kiev, the famous ?Empire? combo from Genja, Alex and Gosu, Malphite from Darien and the rest...

En los comentarios de la noticia podéis encontrar declaraciones de Alex como esta:

You can add that at Kiev Qualifier Diamond could only play 1-2 heroes, Udyr and Trundle I think and we were really scared if Udyr will be banned :) And Darien said he didn't flame around with Irugat. It was between Zulin and Darien..

XeNeT

el tito chosen , puto ruso

wHiTefOx

Está muy bien el post, menos para la gente que no sepa nada de inglés. Me curraría una traducción, pero soy demasiado vago.

HeXaN

RPV: vinieron del espacio exterior en una nave con forma de botella de Vodka para enseñarle a los terrícolas cómo se juega a este juego.

Ra1KeN

RPV: Alex ich probo con varios equipos sin tener suerte, estando con darien y genja en algunos equipos pero sin exito por disputas.
Tras un tiempo hablo con genja para hacer un equipo pero que no tuvieran follones y que las cosas se dicidieran en grupo. Alex ich estando un dia jugando duoq con gosu se lo propuso y si conocia a algun jungler bueno, puesto que alex ich de jungler iba a pasar a medio; Gosu le dijo que conocia a uno en 1800 elo bastante bueno y ese era diamond, no tuvieron un comienzo bueno, pero el potencial estaba hay, hasta que ha estallado.

Asi por encima es lo que pasa.

Zeru

interesting, thnks x el curro.

En definitiva todos los teams se suelen montar así, la gente que está arriba suele tener problemas si no llegan al nivel competitivo que desean y suele ir saltando hasta que magicamente juntas un equipo de gente buena / decente que ve el juego parecido, que se compenetra adecuadamente y todo va bien... hasta que no lo vaya xD

SkAmiKaZ

quien pensaria que ese jungler de 1800 elo bastante bueno, llegaria a ser el mejro jungler.

1 2 respuestas
bryaN1

#7 Pues aqui en MV lo hubieran puesto a caldo con su super elo XDDDDDDD

dervil

subir a 2300 de elo con ashe, tiene que rayar jugar solo con un champ...

1 2 respuestas
HALAMADRID

#9 fue y sigue siendo el mejor AD k mas da lo k haga
gosu pepper todo un descubridor

1 respuesta
Zeru

#9 tiene que poder clavar las flechas desde su base sin wards y así robar cada bufo del jungler rival... xDDDD

doJi

Yo lo he traducido, es obvio que hay fallos pero si #1 lo quiere yo se lo mando xD.

EDIT:

Aquí lo dejo traducido:

spoiler
7 1 respuesta
cl0ud

Cuando he leído a #1 decir que le ha tocado la patata esperaba una historia vital o humana recalcable, pero solo.es la historia de un tio de top elo que pasa de clan en clan hasta que forman una squad buena, y lo mas remarcable es lo de diamond.

Para mi la conclusión es que el elo no.sirve para mucho.

dicon

Muy interesante, podias copy pastear todos los comments de Alex Ich añadiendo info, igual me animaba a traducirlo ya que no es brutalmente largo xD

Si me pones eso lo traduzco va... que ya que me pongo me pongo con todo.

Spank

Añadida la traducción de #12 arriba

GranPkt

#7 El mejor puede llegar a ser cualquiera con algo de talento, esfuerzo y apoyo.
Incluso tú

1 respuesta
Nozrwell

en los comments de eso post,pone que Diamond solo sabia jugar 2 heroes,Udyr y Trundle

Whiteness

Como curiosidad, el Tito chosen con el que forma un team con wewillfailer, es el chosen de mv, el paquirrens para los coleg1s

brakeR

no me gusta nada el sistema de foros de reedit que suplicio para encontrar algo...

Por lo demas es la historia de un topclan que ha ido probando piezas hasta encajar la maquinaria

RubaPowa

Lo que me gustaría saber es cuanto tiempo llevaba diamondprox en 1800 o si estaba subiendo poco a poco.

A eso si se le llama sacar de la basura a alguien xDDD

1 respuesta
Kraug

XD y comprarla un traje nuevo e invitarle a cenar jajajajaja ya lo ves

Increible el post gran trabajo chavales

SkAmiKaZ

#16 ya soy el mejor ! :P

dervil

#10 simplemente me parece curioso

Ch0s3n

Hay algún par de lagunas sueltas por ahí. Overall esa es la historieta.

P.D.
Esta rusens

Kraug

A mi lo mejor me ha parecido eso que dice de:Acabo de darme cuenta que mucha gente no sabe como entrar en el mundo de los equipos.
Mucha gente piensa que se forma un imperio y empezeran a destrozar caras

Muchos equipos se creen esto y no llegan a nada , si señor antes de hacer una casa no puedes inciarla haciendola por el tejado

Usuarios habituales

• Kraug
  • dervil
  • SkAmiKaZ
  • GranPkt
  • Spank
  • cl0ud
  • Zeru