CoD: Call of Duty: Black Ops

Aviso para despistados

CoD vs BF: Round 1 Fight!

http://www.mediavida.com/foro/31/cod-vs-bf-round-1-fight-419944

HeRvaS

#240 claro... esque el gungame lo ha inventado el cs...

Dopamina

Muchas de las dudas que puedan haber sobre la versión de Pc se responden en esta entrevista:

Josh: Cesar thanks for doing this!

Cesar: You’re welcome my pleasure.

Josh: Dedis, first off everyone wants to know are they self-upload like World at War, or sort of like what EA did with Bad Company 2 with a trusted gsp?

Cesar: Excelent question, right out of the greatest hits. You just saw this presentation on multiplayer. My goal with this game is to give the pc community the entire game that the console guys get plus all the cool pc stuff that we as pc gamers need to have to make it feel like a pc title. Most of these new features in this game are predicated on having trusted servers, we are having a trusted server system as a matter of fact we are partnering with gameservers.com to be the exclusive provider for all of the Black Ops dedicated servers. These guys are big, they’re great and we’ve been working with them since world of war, they're going really big with this title, we're going to know on day one that there’s going to be a huge number of official servers for everyone to play on. We’re going to know every single one of our dedicated servers is going be running on top quality hardware on a great infrastructure that has great bandwidth. We're also going to know they're going to help us protect the integrity of the title. In addition, if you want to run your own server, you're going to be able to get a rank or unranked server from GamerServers at a great price

Josh: Mod tools, I’ve got to ask it, I know you’ve said before you aren’t sure what’s going to be in it, but I’ve got to ask, is there going to be a mapping ability?

Cesar: So, you know @JD_2020 and I kind of come from modding backgrounds, near and dear to our hearts, as soon we ship this game, get it in your hand so you can start playing it, and make sure its all good were going to focus on getting some tools to you this work isn’t done yet I can’t say what it is going to include what it’s not going to include, my hope is that it includes a complete set of tools. There are some difficult issue we need to solve the works not done I’m not going to make any promises. I feel pretty confident that the tools will be sufficient to make great competitive mods at the very minimum.

Josh: Do you hope for a possibility of Map Tools?

Cesar: Of course. I can tell you the most difficult issues, purely technical issues, have to do with the mapping tool. They have to do with the way we’ve change our shadder system our lighting system. Moving this tool from an in house tool to a tool you can put in the hands of our players is definitely not there yet.

Josh: With the server, I have a lot of questions on that, will there be customization, will we be able to turn o and off certain things on the server?

Cesar: Absolutely, even though a lot people are kind of scared of having rent only servers, the way were doing this is having highly customizable unranked servers. If you want to play no killstreak ,no perks, shotguns only, go for it, you want to have higher player counts? Go for it, knock yourself out.

Josh: With that, will there be an opportunity to change the game type and rotation on the server?

Cesar: Yes.

Josh: Everyone keeps asking about whether there will be a /Record and the Dev Console, or will it be the type of tool we saw in the MP teaser?

Cesar: I’ve seen that question a lot. So we will be including the Theater feature, the film editor, that you just saw in that presentation, which is super cool; but were not taking /record away. You want to do client side demo recording you can still do it old school.

Josh: Anti cheat…Punk Buster or VAC?

Cesar: We’ve got an enormous Call of Duty PC community, most of them already on Steam, this is going to be a steam exclusive title. Most of their friends are on steam. We’re going to use VAC, and together with our trusted server system I feel confident this is the best way we can provide cheat protection at this time.

Josh: With this steam requirement, will that also mean for the PC that DLC and patching…

Cesar: Were still trying to finish the game so were not thinking DLC

Josh: When the game comes out, there are always problems, will patches be regular?

Cesar: There are always bugs everyone knows this. I think we proved ourselves on our last title. We’re going to support this game.

Josh: How in-depth is the Dev Console be, will it be like World at War, where we can do what ever we want with it?

Cesar: Definitely including the Dev Console and this is a different title and its not finished yet, we can’t go into detail about what you can and can’t do, one of the things I’ll probably need to do with the Dev Console, is make sure that in the spirit of keeping the game fun and to protect it from those lowly cheaters (who are going to try and ruin the experience for us honest players ) is to make sure there aren’t things you can exploit with the dev console. Other than that, I love the dev console most hardcore pc gamers do

Josh: I didn’t see a Spectator Mode on the 360, will there be one on the PC?

Cesar: Yes. You can spectate.

Josh: Will there be Community features like with the Theater and Profile Linking your Game Account to Online Community Website for stats for the PC?

Cesar: Definitely

Josh: On that note for the Theatre, will pc be able to upload or is there like a whole thing where it uploads to a community site?

Cesar: This a feature were still working on stuff its going to be web friendly mobile friendly

Josh: I’ve heard rumors about Matchmaking on the pc, it being included…

Cesar: Where did those rumors come from? This title is, although it will support some old style listen servers, this is a dedicated server title. its going to have a newly designed server browser, that I think you’re going to love, and also if you don’t feel like browsing you can ask the game to pick the server for you with the click of a button, that’s the extent of anything that someone what some would call matchmaking its just putting them in a server.

Josh: You talked about the Server Browser and how it was going to be improved, how so?

Cesar: We did various things to improve usability for it we have the tabbed interface, we have a tool tips, context menus, it performs a bit better. There’s a bunch of improvements to it.

Josh: Will the Base Assault gametype return on the pc?

Cesar: Hopefully the modding community will help us out here, I’d love to see that.

Josh: Is LAN mode for the pc, get together with friends at a house.?

Cesar: We’re Not supporting LAN, it’s a steam title internet required

Josh: How many PC players can get on a server?

Cesar: We have not actually determined what the ceiling is going to be yet, this is testing we do late in the project because this is predicated on memory requirements, how fun the different game maps, game modes are with a lot of people. But we’re going to have higher player counts than the 360…Did I say that?

Sigue aquí:

http://planetcallofduty.gamespy.com/View.php?view=Articles.Detail&id=82

Sunete

#240 Te crees que el CS ha inventado el GunGame? ni que fuese el único... lo que hay que leer

eLiteCss

he comentado eso porque yo soy player de CS, si el CS ha copiado totalmente ese mod de otro juego pos tambien son unos originales de la ostia... -.-
Solo comento que lo ponen como novedad y es exactamente igual que el de CS, si te apuñalan bajas nivel ETC. por cierto.. quien invento el gungame ? o sea, en que juego se jugo por primera vez ?

aButreCa

El gungame es como el ctf o cualquier otro. Un mod más de los fps online

Baptiste

Declaraciones de los desarrolladores

Si bueno, para seguir forrandonos con la saga COD, hemos metido algunos elementos innovadores y completamente absurdos, como una ballesta que lanza flechas explosivas, un coche teledirigido y una interfaz completamente IGUAL a las 3 anteriores versiones del juego ;) yeahhh

PD: AAHH !! se me olvidaba, nos hemos querido ganar a la gente diciendo que tendrian dedicados pero era todo una chufa jijijijiji si los quieren estaran controlados por nosotros y con mas 349 de ping !!

Sunete

#246 "PD: AAHH !! se me olvidaba, nos hemos querido ganar a la gente diciendo que tendrian dedicados pero era todo una chufa jijijijiji si los quieren estaran controlados por nosotros y con mas 349 de ping !!"

Eso no tiene ningún sentido, te lo acabas de inventar... aver si trolleamos menos...

Espero que la edad que pone en tu perfil no sea la de verdad, porque si es así te recomiendo visitar a un psicólogo cuanto antes.

J

Oh, tiene modo capturar la bandera, que poco originales! oh por dios, diferentes modos online, como copian al personal!!. xD

#238 En pc tendras los dedicados y la consola, dudo que en consola encuentres ambas cosas, asi que...si eso te importa, pc, si no, seguramente pc tambien, a no ser que estes acostumbrado a jugar a los fps en consola.

kyrsiN

#247 No es de su culpa si no captas la ironía. Los únicos dos posts que he leído de ti estabas contradiciendo/flameando, de que vas exactamente ? Si no eres feliz, nos la SUDA. Gracias.

Sunete

#249 Sé que era una ironía, por eso le he respondido lo que ves. Que yo estoy flameando? tu ves que un tio llegue y ponga esto #246 es normal? me quieres decir que no es una trolleada como una casa? Yo no contradigo, yo argumento, si tienes algo que rebatirme pues adelante, dilo, a esto lo llaman foro por algo...

Y de que vas tú exactamente? entras al tema solo para meterte conmigo? a ver quien es el infeliz aquí...

Baptiste

#247 Por si no lo pillas te lo confirmo, no eran declaraciones de los desarrolladores, era un coña ironica :P

Por cierto, como que me acabo de inventar lo de los dedicados ??? no es cierto que estaran alojados en Alemania, Uk y Holanda ?¿

Que no llegues a tener 349 de ping, pues mira ahi te doy la razon, era una exageracion dentro de la ironia...

Lo dicho, otro COD mas que apesta.

PD, creo que van a sacar una paloma mensajera explosiva !!

aButreCa

#251 Ah pero ¿los servidores dedicados no serán en plan como los del css? que tu compras el servidor a una empresa o lo haces tu mismo y ahí le pones lo que quieras?

Dopamina

#252 Sí, serán configurables al gusto.

ReYzell

#253 Fíjate que yo creo que no, pero bueno.

ellos dan la opción de alquilar servidores, pero no la opción de modificar sus opciones.

Sunete

#254 Pero aver tio, tu has leido alguna entrevista? si no sabes inglés que alguien te lo traduzca, porque pone bien claro que se podrá cambiar cualquier aspecto del servidor que tengas alquilado, aver si leemos antes de hablar de más.

D

#254 Leete un poquito las entrevistas.

"Josh: With the server, I have a lot of questions on that, will there be customization, will we be able to turn o and off certain things on the server?

Cesar: Absolutely, even though a lot people are kind of scared of having rent only servers, the way were doing this is having highly customizable unranked servers. If you want to play no killstreak ,no perks, shotguns only, go for it, you want to have higher player counts? Go for it, knock yourself out.

"

aButreCa

¿Pero no habrá servidores en España?

Mr-Badness

#257 se supone que es una empresa quien alquila los server y si miras paginas atras hay un link para una votación para que alquile en España...o al menos eso entendí xDD

Sunete

En principio los servidores no son en españa, por eso se recomienda entrar al link que han puesto mas arriba y votar. De todas formas no os preocupeis porque un server ingles sigue teniendo buen ping, en mi opinión.

BLaCkDaRk

Yo voto cada dia como 5 o 6 veces desde diferentes ips, no pide confirmacion ni nada:

http://www.gameservers.com/blackops/ abajo le dais en "Suggest a location..." seleccionais Spain y poneis un e-mail.

Votad!!!

ReYzell

#255 y #256 no , no se ingles y vuestro tonito de superiores..........

#262 na, me pillasteis en momento cumbre en el curro

soz por el coment.

Sunete

#261 Aver tio, te he dicho que si no sabes, que alguien te lo traduzca, que yo sepa tampoco me he pasado mucho, no te ansies, ya se que todos no saben inglés.

Sk8TeR

Van a llover Chocopuuntoooooos...!! (8)

ekeix

de nuevo seremos los panolis que juguemos con 50-60 de ping o incluso más mientras los de uk siempre con 10 o asi XD y como les pongas 50 te lloran xDD

Strangelove

La información que yo tengo a dia de hoy es la siguiente:

-El juego estándar multiplayer es por host, igual que el MW2.
-Habrá servidores dedicados pero hay que endiñar 20 euros al mes.
-El editor de mapas/misiones está limitado debido a un conflicto de derechos de copyright con algunos scripts como el del AC130, lo que hace que determinados killstreaks estén limitados o cambiados para no entrar en "zona de riesgo" con Infinity Ward.
-Debido a ello, se facilitará un editor de mapas para multiplayer, pero se deduce que dicho lo anterior, todo mapa creado solo podrá ser subido a servidores dedicados.

En lo positivo, habrá una gran cantidad de opciones nuevas, como por ejemplo, customizar el aspecto de nuestro personaje en multiplayer o una gran variedad de nuevas opciones en armas, equipos, etc ... los killstreaks son distintos, y entre ellos destaca el ataque con coches de radiocontrol explosivos. En lo malo, que no hay grandes sorpresas, y todo lo dicho anteriormente.

EDIT: Espero que lo que me han dicho de los dedicados no sea exacto o cierto.

Dopamina

Pues no, no es cierto, el juego NO funciona por host, sólo hay servidores dedicados y la opción de "jugar rápido" lo único que hace es buscarte un servidor y meterte en la partida, no hay ningún tipo de lobby/matchmaking, todo esto en PC, desconozco como será en consola.

Otra entrevista, dejo los párrafos que me han llamado la atención.

• Treyarch/Activision will host an extensive, deep website for player stats although the details aren’t available yet.

• Combat Training, the game mode featuring bots and a separate ranking system, will be customizable. This will include the amount of bots (up to 12), the skill level of the bots, the map and game mode.

• You will be able to upload the videos that you create in Theater mode, but exact details were unavailable at the time of this writing. Theater mode can also be used in-lobby with a group of friends or a clan, where you will be able to review footage from various matches together.

• Theater mode will be used in conjunction with an in-game reporting feature to minimize hacking/glitching in Black Ops. If you see something suspicious, you will be able to report the matter directly to Treyarch, from an in-game option, and they will be able to review the match in question and find out how they broke the rules and if a ban is required or not.

http://www.codblackopsnews.com/2010/09/08/dan-suarez-on-black-ops-mp/

1 comentario moderado
aButreCa

vaya tela #267

Pues si no sacan servidores en España ni de coña me compro el juego.

BLaCkDaRk

#265 vaya bajon me ha dado al leerte, espero que no sea cierto pq sino lo va a comprar Paco.

aButreCa

¿Qué es eso de "Ranked servers"?

Usuarios habituales