Thread to practise English (Part Two)

Khanser

#690 that's wrong, it would be:

I go to work everyday except weekends and holidays, if you haven't got holidays you could be a hard worker or a "pringao", fuck yourself :)

S

At warcraft 3 i built a tower in a wrong place, so, later i tried to say that i made a mistake building.

the question is, how to say "deberia de haberla construido en otro lado?" i dont remember the structure of it, "i would built it in other place?"

thx m8s

tuput

M

#692 This tense that you wanted to use is the third conditional (a conditional of a past action that if you had done it different the consequence would have been different), the structure of the third conditional is "If subject + past perfect,subject would+present perfect" , so you shoult have put "i would have built it in other place"

factonni

#692 i should have constructed it in other place

AG

deberia de haberla construido en otro lado?

-> should I have built it somewhere else?

ramaGZ

"Oh my God, caus' you know, I didn't know about the existence of this topic and stuff so I'm going to fap a little bit with the new RAM that I bought you know and..."

Pure Pwnage rulz

_ArckaoN_

I find this thread in my interest and iŽd like to keep reading it and writing in it but I never find an interesting thread to discuss about! Come on, guys, lets encourage our english by talking about something relevant! I mean... not just non sense sentences...

AG

Yours is one 'nonsense' post. Suggest a subject yourself and we'll discuss about ;)

letiydori

keep this thread on, it could be funny for foreigners to read lol

LoNSdale

yes i do

LuNkEr

yeaah cool

Rafyelzz

I suggest as topic to talk about why Holst seems the Laurita II (or second edition muahaha) and banned me for 8 days (grrr)

Whatever, i'm back, but i cant host pics anymore :(

aNke

Hi all, this is my first post in this thread, im so bad in english and i need to talk with someone to practise it. What was you talking about in the last pages?

P.D: it's right?

Rafyelzz

yeah, just it is: what were* you talking...

We talk about random stuff, feel free to open a new topic=)

hrbrw

Hello everybody my english is bad

Morion

who will be the next president from the USA?
Proceed...

aNke

Because today is saturday, I want to talk about alcoholic drinks. What drinks do you like? My favourite drink is Brugal, and yours?

hrbrw

My favorite drink is Pujol, Ron Pujol

HePHeSTo

i can't drink tonight =( i'll work tomorrow

peterkakarot

My favorite drink is water ... xDDD Noo...
I'am bored , and writing here things without sense .

g4sb0

Son of a bitches answer meeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!

:D

danao

One pamela
Two pamela

=/

AbdelioR

What's up here?

GrimLow

u mommy

inferr-

YO MODOFOKE',
NIGGAH STOLE' MAH CAR!
SHEEEEEEEEEEEEIT

Javisuco

What do you think abouut the lack of knowledge that the spanish people have in the english language??
Do you think that we should have more hours of english in the school?Should we wathc the films in english with subtitules like other countries?

Feel free to response.

O

#717 Its like when u see anime subtiteled and, in the end, u "know" some japaneese, but in to english.

btw, i like to see english films, cuz i improve my english.

há!

uVe_

Estop dat iu sucs

E

WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATS'SSSSSSSSSSS UUUUUUUUUUUUPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP

Usuarios habituales

• AG
  • Dod-Evers
  • Narniana
  • Dj_Sergio
  • Rafyelzz
  • J40
  • Spybreak